Sunday, September 15, 2013

Boom!!

I was so excited to wake up early and experience my first target-designer collaboration! I called my target location a day early to see what they were prepared for. Lucky for me (but also a part that left me feeling a little disappointed), there was no line. In fact there was only one other girl there shopping with me. Is this normal? Was I just a little too over zealous about the possibility of having to fight my way to the good stuff?

I'm so excited about my new Boom sweater and scarf. But next time I think I might pick a more risky location so I can push someone out of the way in order to reach that last must-have piece.

What did you get to add to your wardrobe? Send me pics of your purchase with perfectly styled ensembles. 






Written By Scarlet
Approved by Melrose

No comments:

Post a Comment