Friday, September 27, 2013

Cats Meow | The Perfect Cat Eye sunnies

When I first my husband we were both 15 years old. We were shy at first, him more then me, but through his shyness I remember that he would hug me and meow in my ear… weird? Yes. Did I fall for this? Of course! It was like some how he already knew about my irrational love for cats. I am not confirming now denying that I value my cat’s life more then some (most?) humans… But this is beside the point (or is it?), I, like many others I’m sure, am in tune with my inner feline and I love to let my inner feline out by enjoying a cat eye line when I am in a fierce mood. Or better yet throw on my favorite (and absolutely lucky) pair of cat eye sunnies.

No matter what shape of sunglass is your favorite I urge you to find the perfect shape of cat eye sunglasses to complement that beautiful head of yours. Here are some pics to encourage you further. But first I want to help you with a few tips on how to find that perfect cat eye frame for your face.

·      If you have an Oval (balanced forehead cheeks and chin) or Heart Shaped face (narrow chin and balanced cheeks and forehead) then you’re in good shape to try any frame of cat eyes. They will all complement you very well. If I were you I would go with a super sleek pointed cat eye. Not everyone can pull it off but you can and you should!



·      If you have an Oblong face or a square face then go for the rounder cat eyes. Nothing too angular (especially for you, square heads).



·      If you have a round face (accentuated cheeks and narrow forehead and chin) then avoid the round shape and go for something more rectangular.

Here are those inspiration photos I promised (by the way, all of the sunnies pictured above can be found on ASOS.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment