Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hat Obsession: Work it into your wardrobe

As a girl with a short hair background I have always been curious yet scared of rocking any hat. I know it's devastating to hear, trust me it’s an equally devastating life to lead. What’s even more tragic is finding one of the few hats I did own, in the trunk of my car, dying a horrible death underneath the usual junk that lives there. But I am SO ready to turn over a new leaf and stock up for this fall!

I have been newly motivated to fit this fine accessory into my wardrobe due to its prevalence in not only ALL of the important fashion magazines, i.e Vogue and W just to name a few, but also everyone’s favorite fashion blogs: Fashionista, The Man Repeller, Bryan Boy, etc. This must mean it’s time for me to get over this fear that I have of topping my noggin.

These looks that I adore in Vogue are just a few of my faves so I wanted to share. Enjoy these and also a few styles I put together myself.


Need some advice for working this accessory into your wardrobe? Send your worries my way and I will gladly give you some tips.




Vince Top | Stella McCartny Pants | Zara Heels | Gladys Tamez Millinery | Cartier Bracelet 

H&M Blouse | Orla Kiely Skirt | Aldo Booties | Adia Kibur Chain | Maison Michel Blanche Hat

Rag&Bone Fedora | J.Crew Top | Steve Madden Boots | Max Mara Silk Scarf | Top Shop Shorts | Dorothy Perkins Necklace



Written By Scarlet
Approved by Melrose

No comments:

Post a Comment