Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Who says Evening-wear anymore anyways?


I adore my sequins, leather and fur. So much so that I have woken up in my gold leather Vince dress once before. Ok so maybe that is just the sign of one too many pomegranate martinis but I do love that dress! I am so tired of needing a good party or fancy dinner to throw on my sequin top and sky-high heels.  Am I the only one who feels this way? I mean since when did I need to explain myself for wearing heels to the farmers market!

Luckily for me times are changing and lines are blurring in the fashion world. So break out your ostrich feather mini skirt and throw it on with a striped t-shirt and a nice cargo jacket. And while you’re at it pair your favorite sequin dress with your oh-so-casual chambray button down.

Got a super sexy fur mini to show off this fall? Top it with a cropped turtleneck and metallic clutch for a super chic look that will have your coworkers asking for style advice.


Get creative people. Need some advice about what to pair with your spectacular piece? Talk to me – and forget about hiding it in the back of the closet for special events. The time is now!



Written By Scarlet
Approved by Melrose

No comments:

Post a Comment